Take a look at this years PWS menu:
- Spinach and Arugula Salad w/ Fresh Pears, Red Peppers, Capers and Drizzled w/ Light Mandarin, Sesame Dressing
- Grilled Portabella Mushroom w/ Herbed Ricotta Cheese
- Grilled Vegetable Lasagna w/ Carrot Puree
- Watermelon Granita
- Roasted Shoulder Tenderloin, Asparagus Spears, Pureed Cauliflower w/ Red Pepper Puree
- Baked Apples w/ Whipped Topping
The evening was a huge success! The kids enjoyed themselves immensely and the staff went out of their way to please. Below is a follow up note from Eric Pleace, one of Latham’s clinicians who served as a waiter that night:
"Last night the children enjoyed a spectacular dining experience. The setting was elegant. The waitstaff were polite and responsive. The kitchen staff worked like elves and, as if by magic, these gorgeous plates of food were placed before the kids. Especially for the PWS kids - they could not believe their eyes - the portions looked huge! Their eyes said "Am I really allowed to eat all that?" And they kept coming - Six beautifully presented courses. I checked the PWS daily weights this morning - the morning after....ZERO weight gain. WOW!"
Special thanks are due to the kitchen staff and meal planners. And to everyone else who contributed to making this night such a delight - Thank You!
"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth."