Tomorrow, Saturday May 31st, from 11am-2pm, Latham Lifelong Pet Care (LLPC) will have a booth at Paws in the Park. We are excited to attend this annual event at Drummer Boy Park and inform the community about LLPC, especially since it is the newest vocational program for Latham Centers’ children and adults with complex special needs, specifically geared towards those with Prader-Willi Syndrome, and specializing in a variety pet care options on Cape Cod. Paws in the Park is one of the largest Pet Fundraisers on Cape Cod and raises money for the Animal Rescue League of Brewster! Learn more about LLPC at www.lathamlifelongpetcare.org.
More about Paws in the Park:
Paws in the Park includes the below activities and involves a $3 admission fee for adults, but is free to children 12 years and under:
• Climb aboard the ARL’s mobile Spay Waggin’
• Kids – try on the ARL rescue team’s ice suits and watch a mock cat-in-tree rescue
• Flying High Frisbee Dog Show
• Police K-9 Demonstration
• Caricature artist doing caricatures of people & dogs
• Book signings with local authors
• Awesome raffle prizes!
• Make your dog a free fleece, tug toy
• Photo “Doggie” Kissing Booth
• Food vendors (come for lunch and ice cream!)
• A DJ playing tunes
• Contests (Is your dog the best kisser? Does he have the waggiest tail on the Cape?)
• Free giveaways
• Face painting
• Joe Rossetti & Stephanie Viva from Cool 102 and WCOD as emcees
• Latham Lifelong Pet Care booth
Learn more about Paws in the Park, here.
See you there! Don’t forget to look for Latham Lifelong Pet Care to learn more and support Latham Centers. For questions about LLPC or Paws in the Park please contact Katrina Fryklund in the Development Office at 774.487.7612 or email@example.com.